Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Hello–MFTWSC #118

MFTWSC118_2013apr3

Hi, everyone, I’m back again with this week’s MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. You can find the sketch on the MFT blog and also in the MFT forum on SCS, as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

MFTWSC118

I started with a Kraft card stock card base, then added a Sweet Tooth layer. I rounded one corner for some variety, then layered up the circles cut from patterned paper with my Die-namics Circle STAX dies. I thought it looked a little plain, so I added a Die-namics Leaf-Filled Flourish cut from Gumdrop Green card stock and a Die-namics Prima Donna Petals flower with a Sweet Tooth button center, tied with hemp cord. The sentiment is from LJD On the Line and was stamped on a Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon flag with Kraft ink. To complete the sketch, I added some clear Dew Drops to the upper left corner.

Here’s the inside with another sentiment from the set:

MFTWSC118_2013apr3in

And there you have it! Thanks so much for stopping by today!






~Supplies~
Stamps:
LJD On the Line (MFT)
Paper:
Kraft card stock, Sweet Tooth card stock, Gumdrop Green card stock (MFT); Marina Mist (SU!); Clippings (Basic Grey)
Ink:
Kraft ink (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond:
Die-namics Circle STAX, Die-namics Leafy Flourish, Die-namics Prima Donna Petals, Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon, Sweet Tooth button, hemp cord (MFT); Dew Drops



brownwendysignature

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card,LOve the colors...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT, I NEED some of that paper! These colors are gorgeous, and I love your layered flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great xarx can't wait to see what is coming love your combo

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO gorgeous Bar! LOVE the papers and the flower is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card. Great combination of colors and pattern. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...