Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sending Smiles Across the Miles–MFT Academy

academyballoon_2013may16


Hey, everyone, today I’m sharing one of my samples from my MFT Academy post of last week on Recessed Stamping. Check out my tutorial HERE.

For this card I’m using
Inspired by Up, Up and Away and Die-namics Up, Up and Away. My card base is Sweet Tooth card stock with a layer of Kraft card stock. The sentiment was stamped with Black Licorice ink and the balloons were stamped with Blu Raspberry ink, Razzle Berry ink, and Orange Fizz ink. I finished it off with a Blu Raspberry button, a Razzle Berry button, and an Orange Fizz button.

Here’s the inside with another sentiment from the set:


academyballoon_2013may16in








~Supplies~
Stamps:
Inspired by Up, Up and Away (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet tooth card stock, Kraft card stock (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice ink, Blu Raspberry ink, Razzle Berry ink, Orange Fizz ink (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Up, Up and Away, Blu Raspberry button, Razzle Berry button, Orange Fizz button, hemp cord (MFT); foam tape


brownwendysignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!