Sunday, May 12, 2013

Hello–MFT Academy

academyrose_2013may10


Hey, everyone, today I’m sharing the last of my samples from my MFT Academy post in April on Recessed Stamping. Check out my tutorial HERE.

For this card I’m using LJD Sweet Roses
and Die-namics LJD Roses and Leaves. I’m using Smooth White card stock throughout the design. The roses were stamped with Pink Lemonade ink, Black Licorice ink, and Sour Apple ink. The sentiment was stamped with Black Licorice ink on a Die-namics Designer Labels STAX 2 popped up on foam. I finished it off with some baker’s twine and a Pink Lemonade button.

Here’s the inside with another sentiment from the set:

academyrose_2013may10in


Hope you will give this technique a try—it’s fun and adds a lot of interest to CAS cards. Thanks so much for stopping by today!






~Supplies~
Stamps:
LJD Sweet Roses (MFT)
Paper:
Smooth White card stock (MFT)
Ink:
Pink Lemonade ink, Sour Apple ink, Black Licorice ink (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics LJD Roses and Leaves, Die-namics Designer Labels STAX 2, Pink Lemonade button (MFT); baker’s twine, foam tape


brownwendysignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!