Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Happy For You–MFT June Teaser, Day One

teaserday1_2013jun5

Hi, all, and welcome to Day One of MFT’s June Teaser Time! I am so excited to be showing you LJD Blissful Butterflies today. Please check out the MFT Blog for full set and Die-namics reveals, to comment to win a prize, and more inspiration from the design team. Release is June 11 at 10 PM.


TeaserTime_FullSize

I went a little bit vintage with my card :) I started with a Kraft card stock base, added a Black Licorice layer, then some patterned paper. Next is a Die-namics Dizzy Doily cut from Kraft card stock, then a Die-namics Heirloom Label cut from lightly patterned paper. I tucked some Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon flags under the label, on which I stamped the sentiment with Black Licorice ink. The butterfly was cut with the coordinating Die-namics Blissful Butterflies die and also stamped with Black Licorice ink and popped up on foam.

Here’s the inside with another sentiment from the set:


teaserday1_2013jun5in


And that’s it! Thanks SO much for stopping by! Hope to see you back tomorrow for Day Two!







~Supplies~
Stamps: LJD Blissful Butterflies (
MFT)
Paper:
Kraft card stock, Black Licorice card stock (MFT); Vintage Finds (Teresa Collins)
Ink:
Black Licorice ink (MFT); Vintage Photo Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon, Die-namics Dizzy Doily, Die-namics Heirloom Label, Die-namics LJD Blissful Butterflies (MFT); foam tape


brownwendysignature

33 comments:

  1. I love butterflies!! Your card is so soothing !! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is stunning. Love the patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. Love the dies and the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Butterflies and banners...two of my favourite things.Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card love the butterflies and mix of dies

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can never have enough butterflies! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love butterflies!
    Your card is very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. How can you not love butterflies one of my favourite things

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is too beautiful!!! Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That butterfly stamp is gorgeous and all the better for having a matching die ! Love the vintage feel of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card, Bar love those flags with the gorgeous butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous new butterfly..lovely card Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh fabulous card design, this is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous, Barbara! I love the neutral colors and how clear the pattern is on the butterfly. And I LOVE that font mix!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! I love the colors and patterns you used. The butterfly with those banners just looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a beautiful card and the beautiful is so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty. Love the butterfly and colors in your card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card. I am so inspired by your talent. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card Barb! I just love the vintage look! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So pretty Barbara! Love all the distressed edges and fishtail banners!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is just beautiful Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous! I love those colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ooooo...vintage butterfly...VERY pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous!!!! Love the design with the flags placed like this!

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOVE this card! Great use of neutral colors, patterned papers, stamps and dies. Rockin! Consider it cased.TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Never would have thought to focus on neutral colors but this looks amazing. Such good balance and design.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the card. An idea that I will want to remember!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful and elegant. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...