Thursday, June 06, 2013

Thank You Triangles–MFT June Teaser, Day Two

teaserday2_2013jun6

Hi, all, and welcome to Day Two of MFT’s June Teaser Time! Today I’m showing you two new stamp sets and a new Die-namics set: Trendy Triangles and it’s coordinating Die-namics Triangles and Bold Statements. Please check out the MFT Blog for full set and Die-namics reveals, to comment to win a prize, and more inspiration from the design team. Release is June 11 at 10 PM.


TeaserTime_FullSize
I went really CAS with this card—love the bright colors on the crisp white! After I constructed my Sweet Tooth card stock  base, I cut out some small triangles with Die-namics Triangles and stamped a different image from Trendy Triangles on each, with rainbow colors of: Red Hot ink, Orange Fizz ink, Lemon Drop ink, Sour Apple ink, Berrylicious ink, and Grape Jelly ink. I stamped the sentiment from Bold Statements with Black Licorice ink and popped the triangles up on foam tape. To finish it off I added some carefully placed clear gems.

Here’s the inside with another sentiment from Bold Statements:


teaserday2_2013jun6in

And there you have it: Day Two teasers! Hope to see you back tomorrow for Day Three!









~Supplies~
Stamps: Trendy Triangles, Bold Statements (
MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock (MFT)
Ink:
Red Hot ink, Orange Fizz ink, Lemon Drop ink, Sour Apple ink, Berrylicious ink, Grape Jelly ink, Black Licorice ink (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond; Die-namics Triangles (
MFT); clear gems, foam tape


brownwendysignature

24 comments:

  1. Oooh, that's cool!!! Your bright colors make me smile!
    I tried my first CAS card and posted it to my blog about 10 minutes ago... I can see the appeal!! Instead of coloring for hours and matting for a half hour, etc... It was done in 35 mins. :) ;) :) More time for more cards! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very simple but what an effective card Barbara.I do like these triangles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet. Love those triangles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the little triangles. Very cool design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful CAS card, Barbara! I like the rainbow effect with the colors!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice. sometimes the simplier the better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab clean and simple card..so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun graphic CAS!!!! Love the triangles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like you nice CAS triangle card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your thank you card, it is simple but so pretty! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this bright, happy, trendy CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Wow! Wow! Absolutely love. Simple yet awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely CAAS look, beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your CAS card! It's very cute with those adorable, colorful triangles!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. With every new release I try to convince myself that I don't really like that much and then...I look at all the amazing artwork and I am quickly proven WRONG! Not sure whether to be upset or not. Thanks for sharing your crazy amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the clean and simple style of your cards. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooooh, fabulously CAS ... LOVE your multicoloured triangles :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. These triangle dies are so cool!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...