Saturday, June 08, 2013

WooHoo for Washi Tape–MFT June Teaser, Day Four

teaserday4a_2013jun8 

Hi, everyone! I have the BEST thing to show you today! My teaser for today is all about Washi tape! This month MFT is releasing Washi Patterns and Die-namics Washi Tape—so COOL!!! You can now make your own Washi tape in any color you want with lots of pattern choices. I’m also using this month’s Triple Scoop set, Bold Statements. Be sure to check out the MFT Blog for set and die reveals and don’t forget release is June 11 at 10pm.


TeaserTime_FullSize

I had so much fun choosing what colors and patterns I wanted to use for this card. I went with Black Licorice ink, Sno Cone ink, and Kraft ink and ended up using all the patterns :) Then it was just a matter of stamping the sentiment, cutting it out by hand, and popping it up on foam. To finish it off I added a few clear gems.

Here’s the inside with a sentiment from the soon-to-be released LJD Blissful Butterflies.

teaserday4a_2013jun8in 

I have another card using Washi Patterns and Die-namics Washi Tape.

teaserday4b_2013jun8

For this one, I only used a couple of strips—one stamped with Black Licorice ink and the other with new ink for this month: Bubblegum ink. I adhered the strips and stamped another sentiment from LJD Blissful Butterflies along with a butterfly from the set, also using Die-namics Blissful Butterflies. To finish this one off, I added some pink enamel dots.

Here’s the inside, with another sentiment from LJD Blissful Butterflies.


teaserday4b_2013jun8in

And there you have it for today! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you back tomorrow with Day Five!





~Supplies~
You’re Amazing Card:
Stamps: Washi Patterns, Bold Statements (
MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice ink, Sno Cone ink, Kraft ink (MFT)
Accessories/tools: foam tape, clear gems


Hello Dear Friend Card:
Stamps: Washi Patterns, LJD Blissful Butterflies (
MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice ink, Bubblegum ink (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Washi Tape, Die-namics LJD Blissful Butterflies (MFT); enamel dots, foam tape


brownwendysignature

22 comments:

  1. Both of your faux washi tape cards are totally terrific! I love 'em. Great new set and dies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Washi tape hits the spot for me.Love your cards Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your choice of colors for this fun set

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love butterflies! Both cards are great! The colour combination of your first card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Butterflies are my favorite. Love your cards...so excited about the Washi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the washi goodness!! Your cards are amazing Barbara!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty cards Barbara! Love the soft color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you added just a little bit of bling to the first card. It was the perfect accent!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your cards and how you used the faux washi tape stamps & dies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards! I love the pink and black one. Clean and simple and pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love both cards, but the colors, patterns, and design on top card are very striking! Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous Barbara! I love black & pink together. I may need to break out the washi tape today!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the washi tape patterns! Your cards are great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. 2 adorable cards! I LOVE the 1st one!! That Bold Statement on top of the Washi Tape is just SO cool!! I love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is amazing, I love the new Washi tape look!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the washi tape idea and the papers that you used are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the washi tape. A wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  18. fantastic cards, awesome layout

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful washi tapes and beautiful butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your cards are gorgeous. That washi tape stamp is terrific.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...