Wednesday, June 19, 2013

You Inspire Me–MFTWSC #129

MFTWSC129_2013jun19 

Hi, everyone, I’m back again with this week’s MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. You can find the sketch on the MFT blog and also in the MFT forum on SCS, as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.


MFTWSC129

I’m using one of my favorites again today – My Favorite Sentiments truly is one of my very favorite sets. I stamped the Die-namics Circle STAX with Black Licorice ink and added some flourishes from Finishing Flourishes stamped with Berrylicious ink, stamped off once. I matted it with a Die-namics Dizzy Doily Duo die cut and popped it up on foam. You’ll see a Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX element cut from turquoise corrugated paper and I added a Die-namics Royal Rose and Die-namics Royal Leaves embellishment, cut from Razzle Berry card stock and Sour Apple card stock. My card base is Sweet Tooth card stock with a layer of Black Licorice card stock.

Here’s the inside with another sentiment from the set. I inked up the heart with a water based marker and the rest with Black Licorice ink


MFTWSC129_2013jun19in

And that’s pretty much that! Thanks SO much for stopping by today! I always appreciated it when you do.







~Supplies~
Stamps:
My Favorite Sentiments (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Razzle Berry card stock, Sour Apple card stock (MFT); Kate & Co. "Cambridge Court" (MME); corrugated paper
Ink:
Black Licorice ink, Berrylicious ink (MFT); marker for heart
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Circle STAX, Die-namics Dizzy Doily Duo, Die-namics Royal Rose, Die-namics Royal Leaves (MFT); foam tape, sewing machine, twine


brownwendysignature

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Barbara, love the combination of dp and stamped background and that beautiful rolled rose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS Bar! LOVE the papers you paired with these stamps!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...