Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Hello–MFTWSC #140

MFTWSC140_2013sep4


Hi, everyone, I’m back again with this week’s MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.


MFTWSC140

I went A2, naturally, but otherwise kept to the layout, I think. This sketch is using a lot of elements from the newest Blueprints, Die-namics Blueprints 7 but I can think of lots of ways to interpret this sketch since that set just became available last night. I hadn’t used it yet so I thought I’d give it a whirl.

My card base is Kraft card stock with a Sweet Tooth layer stamped with an image from LJD Art Expression Text in Black Licorice ink. I added a strip of Steel Gray card stock and adhered a hemp cord tied Tangy Orange button in the cut out. I stamped a Blu Raspberry card stock panel with an image from Large Scale Backgrounds, which is this month’s Free with $60 set and Sweet Tooth pigment ink. I added the arrows cut from corrugated paper, a rose and leaves from MPD Contemporary Roses, and the sentiment from the same set stamped on a Die-namics Say What? stamped with Black Licorice ink.

Here’s the inside with another sentiment from the set.


MFTWSC140_2013sep4in


And there you have it! Thanks so much for stopping by!







~Supplies~
Stamps:
MPD Contemporary Roses, LJD Art Expression Text (MFT)
Paper:
Kraft card stock, Sweet Tooth card stock, Blu Raspberry card stock, Steel Gray card stock (MFT); corrugated paper
Ink:
Orange Fizz ink, Tangy Orange ink, Jellybean Green ink, Black Licorice ink (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Blueprints 7, Die-namics Say What?, Die-namics MPD Contemporary Roses, Tangy Orange button, hemp cord (MFT); foam tape



brownwendysignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!