Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Hello–MFTWSC #146

 MFTWSC146_2013oct16


Hi, everyone, I’m back again with this week’s MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.


MFTWSC146

I had a lot of fun creating this card :) I started with a Kraft card stock base, then cut and trimmed a Sweet Tooth card stock layer. Using MPD Scallops Stencil, I applied some molding paste and dried that with my heat tool. Then I cut some Washi Tape Die-namics and stamped the strips with More Washi Patterns in Razzle Berry ink, Black Licorice ink, and Fuse Green ink and adhered them. I cut a MPD Winged Beauties Die-namics butterfly and stamped the corresponding image from MPD Winged Beauties with Black Licorice ink, then popped it up on foam. I couldn’t resist added some matching enamel dots and it was done!

Here’s the inside, with another sentiment from MPD Winged Beauties. 

MFTWSC146_2013oct16in


And there you have it—that’s all from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by!







~Supplies~
Stamps:
MPD Winged Beauties, More Washi Patterns (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Kraft card stock (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice ink, Razzle Berry ink, Fuse Green ink (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Washi Tape Die-namics, MPD Winged Beauties Die-namics, MPD Scallops Stencil (MFT); molding paste, enamel dots, foam tape


brownwendysignature

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, Bar! LOVE the paste for the background... so subtle, but definitely a great detail!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!