Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Joy Ride–Catered Crop Recipe Swap

travel_2014mar4


Hi, everyone! Today I have a card for the latest Catered Crop Recipe Swap Challenge – Safe Travels. Be sure to check out the challenge details at the Catered Crop page and see the Safe Travels Pinterest inspiration board Linda has for you.

As you can see, I’m traveling on my bike ;-) After this really bad winter, I’m ready for some Spring-like weather so my DH and I can take to the trails and ride!

I started with a Sno Cone card stock base, then added a Sun Ray Die-namics cut from Lemon Drop card stock. After that, some Flat-Bottom Clouds Die-namics cut from Sweet Tooth card stock. I stamped the sentiment, from PI I Wheelie Like You, on one of the clouds with Black Licorice ink. Then I added some Fresh Cut Grass Die-namics grass cut from Sour Apple card stock, and the bike. The bike was made from Black Licorice card stock and Wild Cherry card stock using the Bicycle Die-namics die.

The inside has another sentiment from the PI set.

travel_2014mar4in


And that’s it! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope to see you over at the Catered Crop challenge—and safe travels!




1CAS Supplies2







~Supplies~
Stamps:
PI I Wheelie Like You (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sno Cone card stock, Lemon Drop card stock, Sweet Tooth card stock, Sour Apple card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Wild Cherry card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Sun Ray Die-namics. Flat-Bottom Clouds Die-namics, Bicycle Die-namics, Fresh Cut Grass Die-namics (MFT); foam tape

1CAS Signature2

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...