Saturday, March 08, 2014

MFT March Release Countdown, Day Four

countdown4_2014mar8


Welcome to Day Four of MFT’s March Release Countdown! Today we’re previewing Floral Fusion Cover-Up Die-namics, Formal Flourish Die-namics, Lisa Johnson Design – Words of Inspiration, and Funky Florals Stencil. I’m using several of these products today on two cards. Be sure to drop in at the MFT Blog to get all the details about this release—that will happen on March 11 at 10pm!



NewReleaseCountdown_Day4

For my first card, I decided to get all splattery :) I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base, then trimmed down a Sweet Tooth card stock panel on which I splattered some Razzle Berry ink, some Fuse Green ink, and some Black Licorice ink, each mixed with some water and MIX-ables Sheer Shimmer Mist. Next I cut out a Formal Flourish Die-namics from Black Licorice card stock on which I’d added an Adhesive sheet, then adhered it on the splattered area. I popped that layer up on foam, then stamped a sentiment from LJD Words of Inspiration with Sweet Tooth pigment ink on a strip of Black Licorice card stock and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I popped that up on foam as well, and it was done.

I stamped another sentiment from the set on the inside.


countdown4_2014mar8in
*****

My second card is also using LJD Words of Inspiration along with the Funky Florals Stencil.

C4C226_2014mar8

This card started with a Grout Gray card stock base, then I popped up a piece of Sweet Tooth card stock on which I’d stenciled some modeling paste and allowed it to dry. I popped that up on foam, then added a couple of strips of Blu Raspberry card stock, on the diagonal. I stamped the sentiment from LJD Words of Inspiration on Black Licorice card stock with Sweet Tooth pigment ink, heat embossed with white embossing powder and popped it up as well. To finish it off, I added some enamel dots. This card is also for this weeks Crazy 4 Challenges—please drop by the blog for details.

Another sentiment from LJD Words of Inspiration was stamped on the inside.


C4C226_2014mar8in


Thanks so much for stopping by! See you back tomorrow for Day Three!!


1CAS Supplies2

countdown4_2014mar8








C4C226_2014mar8




~Supplies~
Caring Spirit Card:
Stamps: LJD Words of Inspiration (
MFT)
Ink:
Sweet Tooth pigment ink, Razzle Berry ink, Fuse Green ink, Black Licorice ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Black Licorice card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond; Formal Flourish Die-namics,
MIX-ables Sheer Shimmer Mist, Adhesive sheet, metal adapter plate (MFT); heat tool, embossing powder, foam tape


Prayers Card:
Stamps: LJD Words of Inspiration (
MFT)
Ink:
Sweet Tooth pigment ink, Black Licorice ink (MFT)
Paper:
Grout Gray card stock, Sweet Tooth card stock, Blu Raspberry card stock, Black Licorice card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Funky Florals Stencil (
MFT); modeling paste, foam tape, enamel dots, heat tool, embossing powder

1CAS Signature2

13 comments:

  1. So pretty and delicate..beautiful, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous CAS sketches.....great focus on the sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both cards....thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both gorgeous Barbara!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbara two beautiful projects, loving the new upcoming releases.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the new sentiment stamp set. Conveys feelings from the giver to the recipient. Your choice of colors are nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I just love your first card with the splatters! Awesome! Both cards are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both Beautiful Cards Barbara. I was thinking that this die would work great to use with molding paste from the die cut. Now you've confirmed it. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...