Monday, May 26, 2014

Garden Party–Catered Crop Recipe Swap Challenge

gardenparty_2014may26

Hi, friends! It’s time for another Catered Crop Recipe Swap Challenge! This time we’re thinking Garden Party!! What’s more of a garden party than a field of poppies, right?

I created my little scene by first cutting out Wildflowers Centerpieces Die-namics from Sour Apple card stock along with an adhesive sheet. That stuff is invaluable for keeping small strips and pieces of your die cuts in place—love it! OK, so I adhered it to a piece of Sno Cone card stock and added the flower heads, cut from Wild Cherry card stock. When that was done, I layered it on Black Licorice card stock and tied on a Black Licorice button with hemp cord. That was all popped up on a Kraft card stock base with a Primitive White layer. To finish it off, I added some clouds, cut from Cloud Cover-Up Die-namics, cut from Sweet Tooth card stock.

On the inside, I stamped a sentiment from BB Sunflower Sweetheart.


gardenparty_2014may26in

And that’s it! Be sure to check out the details at the Catered Crop blog and I hope to see you playing along!


1CAS Supplies2





~Supplies~
Stamps:
BB Sunflower Sweetheart (MFT)
Ink:
Steel Gray ink (MFT)
Paper:
Kraft card stock, Primitive White card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Sour Apple card stock, Sno Cone card stock, Wild Cherry card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Wildflowers Centerpieces Die-namics, Cloud Cover-Up Die-namics, Black Licorice button, hemp cord, adhesive sheet, QuickStik Pick-Up Tool (MFT); foam tape


1CAS Signature2

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh, this is beautiful, girlfriend! WHY haven't I even USED that die yet???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...