Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Hello–CTD #293

CTD293_2014may21


Hello, all! Welcome to this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge! I’ve got a fun color combo for you this week, so I hope to see lots of you playing along.



swatch 293

As you can tell, I went very, very simple with my design today. I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base, then trimmed down another piece of Sweet Tooth card stock on which to work, I cut out a die from Happy Hellos Die-namics, then simply adhered strips of  Sno Cone card stock, Orange Fizz card stock, and Sour Apple card stock under the cut out, then popped the panel up on foam. Some enamel dots add a little more color and balance. I’m liking it :)

On the inside, I stamped a sentiment from Get Well Wishes with Steel Gray Hybrid ink.


CTD293_2014may21in

And that’s it from me! Remember, you do not have to have the exact colors to play the Color Throwdown challenge. If you don't, just use the closest you have. So, c'mon over to the Color Throwdown blog and play along with us this week. Please use the link service to post your card and please link directly to your card so we can find it easily. And please include a link in your post to the Color Throwdown. If you upload your card to a public forum, please use the keyword CTD293 so we can see your beauty all in one place. Hope to see you there! Be sure to check out what the other team members have come up with this week!

Barbara Anders (<--- You are here!)   
Broni Holcombe
Cindy Lawrence 
Joan Ervin
Lori Tecler
Monika Davis
Tammy Hershberger
Vickie Zimmer
Wanda Cullen
Annette Allen – May Guest Designer


1CAS Supplies2






~Supplies~
Stamps:
Get Well Wishes (MFT)
Ink:
Steel Gray Hybrid ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Sno Cone card stock, Orange Fizz card stock, Sour Apple card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Happy Hellos Die-namics (MFT); foam tape, enamel dots

1CAS Signature2

7 comments:

  1. Love how you used the colors Barb. The candy dots look perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Love how you added the color behind the sentiment.. fabulous card..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well... I'm liking it too! Love your sweet CAS design with the color blocking... perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that rainbow sentiment is genius! What a fabulous CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAS and spectacular! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adorable, and I LOVE the color stripes in the hello! Perfect CAS design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...