Friday, May 09, 2014

Let’s Play Bingo–C4C #235

C4C235_2014may10


It’s Saturday, so it’s time for Crazy 4 Challenges! I’m hosting again this week and we’re going to play Bingo! See the Crazy 4 Challenges blog for details, but basically just play Bingo with the items in the squares. I used flowers/sentiment/bling for my card today.



bingo
I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base, then cut several colors using MFT’s soon-to-be-released Horizontal Stitched Strips Die-namics. I used Insulation Pink card stock, Orange Fizz card stock, Berrylicious card stock, and Kraft card stock for my strips. Before I cut them out, I stamped each color with the new Grid Background. After I adhered the strips, I stamped the sentiment, from another new set, You Were Meant to Sparkle, with Black Licorice Hybrid ink. Then I added a Leaf-Filled Flourish Die-namics, cut from Sour Apple card stock, and topped it with a Hybrid Camellia Flower Die-namics, cut from Sweet Tooth card stock. I finished off with yet another new product this month: Sequins Die-namics, cut from silver glitter paper.

Another sentiment from You Were Meant to Sparkle was stamped on the inside of the card with Black Licorice Hybrid ink, then covered with a glitter pen.


C4C235_2014may10in


And that's it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you, including our fabulous May Guest Designer, Melody Rupple!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C235.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


1CAS Supplies2





~Supplies~
Stamps: Grid Background, You Were Meant to Sparkle (
MFT)
Ink:
Grout Gray ink, Black Licorice Hybrid ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Insulation Pink card stock, Orange Fizz card stock, Berrylicious card stock, Kraft card stock, Sour Apple card stock (MFT); glitter paper
Accessories/tools: Vagabond; Hybrid Camellia Flower Die-namics, Sequins Die-namics,
Leaf-Filled Flourish Die-namics, Horizontal Stitched Strips Die-namics (MFT); hot glue/gun

1CAS Signature2

4 comments:

  1. So I'm sure there are comments here Barb... I really like this new set about Sparkle and I really like your card! I love the large flower, it looks like a gardenia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh - those background strips look like they are going to be SO much fun! Beautiful card for the C4C challenge
    Cheers
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the 'sherbert' like layered bkgd....beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those panels!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...