Thursday, May 08, 2014

Out on a limb–MFTCPC #5

MFTCPC5_2014may8


Welcome to this month’s MFT Color Palette Challenge! This month’s colors are Kraft, Sno Cone, Berrylicious, and Pink Lemonade. Yummy!


Print

I did another card using this adorable Birdie Brown set, BB Let’s Hang Out. I started with a Kraft card stock base, then trimmed down a Berrylicious card stock panel to work on. I stamped the tree on X-Press It Blending Card, colored it with Copic markers, and cut it out. I adhered it to the Berrylicious card stock layer and popped that up on foam.

Next I added a Grassy Edges Die-namics border and cut the ladder and girl from BB Let’s Hang Out Die-namics and colored the ladder and propped it up against the tree. The little girl’s overalls were paper pieced,  as was her cap. I stamped a sweet check design with Pinstripe Background with Sno Cone ink and Pink Lemonade ink, stamped the image, cut out the outfit, and paper pieced it. She was popped up on foam, as was the sentiment, which was stamped on Sweet Tooth card stock with Black Licorice Hybrid ink.

A sentiment from You Make My Day was stamped on the inside.


MFTCPC5_2014may8in


And that’s it for me today! Be sure to check the MFT Blog for all the challenge details—hope to see you playing along.

Thanks so much for stopping by—see you tomorrow for Release Countdown, Day Five!



1CAS Supplies2






~Supplies~
Stamps: BB Let’s Hang Out, Pinstripe Background (
MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice Hybrid ink, Sno Cone ink, Pink Lemonade ink (MFT)
Paper:
Kraft card stock, Berrylicious card stock, Sweet Tooth card stock, X-Press It Blending Card (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond; BB Let’s Hang Out Die-namics,
Grassy Edges Die-namics (MFT); foam tape, Copic markers


1CAS Signature2

3 comments:

  1. She is so sweet in her little coordinated outfit! I love how you have colored the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE her overall's! Great job on this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...