Sunday, May 04, 2014

You’re not old…you’re vintage–SSSC #218

SSSC218_2014may4


Hey, there! It’s time for this week’s Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge! Karen has another great sketch for us this week—love the tilted panel!


1888487_10203457422817705_7642480211457335390_n
My card started with a Primitive White card stock base, to which I added a piece of Kraft card stock. I stamped it randomly and partially, with Typewriter Text Background using Black Licorice Hybrid ink, then popped it up on foam. I added two Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics die cuts to that—one stamped on Berrylicious card stock with Black Licorice ink and LJD Spring Backgrounds and for the other I used Striped Backgrounds with Fuse Green ink on Fuse Green card stock.

Next I cut a piece of Primitive White card stock with LLD Insert It – 3x4 Notebook Paper Die-namics and stamped it with Berrylicious ink with LLD Journal It – For the Record. Then I stamped it again with Steel Gray ink and LJD Art Expression Text and popped it up on foam. The typewriter from DC Just My Type was stamped on the coordinating Just My Type Die-namics die cut and popped up on foam, as well. Enamel dots finished it off.

Another sentiment from DC Just My Type was stamped on the inside.


SSSC218_2014may4in


And that’s it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers have for you today: 

Thanks so much for stopping by!


1CAS Supplies2






~Supplies~
Stamps:
Typewriter Text Background, LJD Spring Backgrounds, Striped Backgrounds, LLD Journal It – For the Record, LJD Art Expression Text, DC Just My Type (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice Hybrid ink, Fuse Green ink, Berrylicious ink, Kraft ink, Steel Gray ink (MFT)
Paper:
Primitive White card stock, Kraft card stock, Berrylicious card stock, Fuse Green card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Just My Type Die-namics, Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics, LLD Insert It – 3x4 Notebook Paper Die-namics (MFT); foam tape, enamel dots

1CAS Signature2

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely fantastic, lovely vintage feel, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Bar! I love this sentiment. A true classic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an Incredible card, I wish I had this for my brothers birthday today! Love the vintage look and fun sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that vintage typewriter and great sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vintage feel to this card and that typewriter. What a perfect bday card

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun birthday card! Love all the vintage touches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the typewriter background and how you distressed all the layers to look vintage!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...