Wednesday, June 04, 2014

A Happy Forever–MFT June Release Countdown, Day Seven

countdownday7_2014jun4


Hey, everyone! Can you believe it’s JUNE already? It’s time to start MFT June Release Countdowns and today we’re previewing Blueprints 16 Die-namics, Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics, LJD Together Forever Stamp Set, and Romantic Script Background Stamp. Be sure to check by the MFT Blog to get all the details—release is on June 10th at 10pm so put that on your calendars :)



NewReleaseCountdown_Day7

June is traditionally the wedding month and we have some awesome wedding/engagement/anniversary products in store for you this month. I’m using LJD Together Forever and Romantic Script Background for my first project today, which is a wedding card. I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base, then cut the center from another piece of Sweet Tooth card stock with Oval STAX Die-namics. I then embossed it with Modern Moroccan Die-namics and my Die-namics Embossing Pad Combo. I trimmed that down a bit, layered it with some metallic gold card stock and popped it up on foam. On the next size smaller Oval STAX Die-namics die cut, I stamped Romantic Script Background with Grout Gray ink, then overstamped with Versamark and the sentiment from LJD Together Forever. I heat embossed with gold fine detail embossing powder and then adhered it to the metallic gold layer, leaving a narrow frame of gold around it. To finish it off, I added some Four Corners Die-namics filigree cut from metallic gold paper.

Another sentiment from LJD Together Forever was stamped on the inside with Steel Gray ink.


countdownday7_2014jun4in
*****

My second card today is an engagement card.

CTD295_2014jun4

This one also started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base. On another piece of Sweet Tooth card stock I cut another die being released this month, Peek-a-Boo Heart Frames Die-namics. I stamped the sentiment, from LJD Together Forever, at the bottom with Steel Gray ink, trimmed it down, and popped it up on foam. I made an engagement ring by cutting some silver mirror card stock with two sizes of Circle STAX Die-namics and adding a faux gem for the diamond. I added a Leafy Flourish Die-namics cut from silver metallic card stock and three Mini Royal Roses Die-namics, cut from Bubblegum card stock, Razzle Berry card stock, and Paver Red card stock and adhered them all to the side of the heart.

Another sentiment from LJD Together Forever was stamped on the inside with Steel Gray ink.


CTD295_2014jun4in


This card is also for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge. Please check the blog for details.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope to see you back later for this week’s MFTWSC and tomorrow for another June preview!



1CAS Supplies2

countdownday7_2014jun4




CTD295_2014jun4



~Supplies~
Gold Card:
Stamps: LJD Together Forever, Romantic Script Background (
MFT)
Ink:
Grout Gray ink, Steel Gray ink (MFT); Versamark
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock (MFT); metallic gold card stock
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Oval STAX Die-namics, Modern Moroccan Die-namics, Four Corners Die-namics, Die-namics Embossing Pad Combo  (MFT); gold embossing powder, heat tool, foam tape

Heart Card:
Stamps: LJD Together Forever (
MFT)
Ink:
Steel Gray ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Bubblegum card stock, Razzle Berry card stock, Paver Red card stock (MFT); metallic silver card stock, silver mirror card stock
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Leafy Flourish Die-namics, Mini Royal Roses Die-namics, Peek-a-Boo Heart Frames Die-namics (MFT); foam tape, faux gem


1CAS Signature2

35 comments:

  1. I can't decide which card is my favorite. Your work is just so beautiful - I can't choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are amazing!! You are so creative and the new set is a must have!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both gorgeous!! That first one is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love clean and simple cards! Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards! The peekaboo hearts and sentiments are my favorites so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both Cards are fabulous! I have a wedding coming up in June and just might have to case one of these! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both card are so elegant and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. as always, so beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always a pleasure thus is stunning like each n every month!

    ReplyDelete
  10. two beautiful cards-I really like the elegant wedding card

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous wedding card. The gold details are fabulous and perfect. The engagement card is very pretty also.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These cards are absolutely beautiful! I love the first one with the Moroccan embossed background and gold embossing! So classy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! Love the simple elegance of the wedding card and the sweet, clever design of the engagement card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty and elegant cards. I have to have the Peek-A-Boo Heart frames Die namics (-:

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG your cards are gorgeous. I really like the top card. Elegant and classy. Good job. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cards! I think the first card is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You always have such elegance with your creations

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love how you used the corner dies on the oval to make it stand out and the gold embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love how you made the engagement ring! Your cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What stunning cards. I LOVE how you created that engagement ring. Great job thinking outside the box!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super Adorable Cards! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love, love, LOVE how you used those filigree-thingies on the first card... I've had those dies since they were a free-with-$60 and I have yet to use. NOW I have the idea! LOL And your CTD card is gorgeous... how creative to make the engagement ring!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Words can not express how special this set of cards are...Simply beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Barbara i always like your creativity. and again these are beautiful. very simple and very creative. thank you thank you

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fantastic cards. Love all the amazing details.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful cards Barb. Especially love the second one with the hearts and pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Both of these are beautiful Bar!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such pretty and elegant cards, bar...love them both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love, love, love the CDT engagement card, the mini roses are very cute, Cx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely card... you are making me feel like I need the Together forever Sentiments! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!