Friday, June 13, 2014

DAD…You’re Awesome–Catered Crop Recipe Swap

manlyman_2014jun13

Father’s day is coming, which means it’s the perfect time to celebrate the boys and men in our lives. Show us your masculine side with this challenge. Here are a few ideas that Linda has curated in the Pinterest board: Manly Men.


My card today started with a Kraft card stock base, then I stamped up a piece of Grout Gray card stock with Wood Plank Background and Steel Gray ink, cut it out with the large die from Blueprints 15 Die-namics and adhered it to the base. Next I cut a piece of Grout Gray card stock with the wonky panel from Blueprints 15 Die-namics and cut out “DAD” with the new Peek-a-Boo Alphabet Uppercase Die-namics. I added another wonky panel under it and offset a bit, using Steel Gray card stock and popped the two layers up on foam. I stamped the sentiment, from Clearly Sentimental About Fathers, on a Mini Tabs Foursome Die-namics die cut with Steel Gray ink on Kraft card stock and stuck it up under the edge of the wonky panel. To finish it off, I added some wooden dots that match the Kraft card stock. Very manly, I think :)

Another sentiment from Clearly Sentimental About Fathers was stamped on the inside with Steel Gray ink.


manlyman_2014jun13in

And there you have it! Thanks so much for stopping by today!


1CAS Supplies2





~Supplies~
Stamps:
Clearly Sentimental About Fathers, Wood Plank Background (MFT)
Ink:
Steel Gray ink (MFT)
Paper:
Kraft card stock, Grout Gray card stock, Steel Gray card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Blueprints 15 Die-namics, Peek-a-Boo Alphabet Uppercase Die-namics, Mini Tabs Foursome Die-namics (MFT); foam tape, wooden dots

1CAS Signature2

3 comments:

  1. So perfect. I makes me feel like I'm visiting Dad in his tool barn. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple - just perfect for your average Dad!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect simple and very manly! :) LOVE how you used the letters!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...