Friday, August 08, 2014

Spooky Window–MFT August Release Countdown, Day Five

countdownday5_2014aug8

Hello there, and welcome to day Five of MFT’s August Release Countdown! Today we’re previewing Witch Way Is the Candy? Die-namics, Witch Way Is the Candy? stamp set, Centerpieces Spooky Window Die-namics, and Witch's Cauldron Die-namics. Be sure to check by the MFT Blog for all the details, and remember: release is on August 12th at 10pm!



NewReleaseCountdown_Day5

Oh, my WOW! I love this month’s Centerpieces Spooky Window Die-namics SO much! Is it not the cutest THING??? And SO much fun to play with? I say play, ‘cause it was NOT work to make this card—it was pure fun! I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base then worked from there—I knew I wanted a very plain background on which this little gem would shine. Next I created my background by airbrushing with Copic markers—I have a little tutorial about this planned for later on in the Countdown, so stay tuned :)

Next I cut my Centerpieces Spooky Window Die-namics from silver glitter paper and made a frame for it—and the darling little spider--using Black Licorice card stock. After that was assembled, I finished up my background by adding a couple of things from Witch Way is the Candy? Die-namics: the moon cut from Banana Split card stock and the clouds from Sweet Tooth card stock. The background was attached with strips of foam tape and adhered to the card base. I finished the card off by added the sentiment, cut from Black Licorice card stock and a die from Trick or Treat Die-namics.

On the inside is a sentiment from Witch Way is the Candy? stamped with Black Licorice ink and another spider from Centerpieces Spooky Window Die-namics. The eyes on both spiders are clear gems colored with a Copic marker.


countdownday5_2014aug8IN

And that’s it for today! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you tomorrow for more Release Countdown goodies!


1CAS Supplies2





~Supplies~
Stamps: Witch Way is the Candy? (
MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Banana Split card stock (MFT); silver glitter paper
Accessories/tools: Vagabond; Centerpieces Spooky Window Die-namics, Trick or Treat Die-namics, Witch Way is the Candy? Die-namics (
MFT); foam tape, clear gems, Copic markers, Copic air brush system, compressor

1CAS Signature2

21 comments:

  1. Love the background and the window die is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background, and the web is gorgeous in the glitter paper! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the background !! I must have this window die!! Thanks for the inspiration !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great background and I love the extra sparkly web and the twinkle in her eye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card, love how you created the sky outside the window!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone's background is rocking, I need to try it!! Great job Bar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card! I love making Halloween cards and there are so many cute stamps and dies in this release! Can't wait to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cant wait to see the tutorial with the airbrushing! my eye was drawn to how nice it is. Love the super window and the spider too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, your card is so nice and your idea, perfect

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just awesomeness.. Love the color and everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is great, inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow this stunning i really like to watch a video of you putting the whole thing together nicely done. you totally sold me on this die set.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a GREAT Halloween card...I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so excited to see all the Halloween cards... This is so cute that I'm gonna hafta CASE it ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful background, looking forward to your airbrushing with Copics tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...