Saturday, October 10, 2015

Happiest of Holidays–C4C #307

C4C307_2015oct10

Hi, everyone, and welcome to this week’s Crazy 4 Challenges! Jessie is our host and this week she’s challenging us to use some sort of costume on our cards or projects. I’m not sure this little cutie from the recently released BB Santa’s Elves qualifies or not since this *is* an elf so technically that’s his normal clothes, right? Heh, heh. I’m still going with it ;-)

I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base, then, on some Neenah Classic Crest Cover, Solar White Smooth, 110lb, I stamped the image with Black Licorice hybrid ink and colored it with Copic markers. I added the sentiment from the set and then popped it up on the base with a Stitched Rectangle Frames Die-namics frame, cut from the new Farm Fresh Gingham Paper Pack. To finish it off I added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins.

C4C307_2015oct10b


And that's it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you, including our October Guest Designer, Tangi Crain!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C307.

Thanks so much for stopping by today—see you soon!

1fallsupplies




~Supplies~
Stamps:
BB Santa’s Elves (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice hybrid ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Farm Fresh Gingham Paper Pack (MFT); Neenah Classic Crest Cover, Solar White Smooth, 110lb
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Stitched Rectangle Frames Die-namics, Pretty Pink Posh sequins, foam mounting tape, Quickie Glue Pen (MFT)

1fallsignature

4 comments:

  1. Great job Barb! Can't wait until my elves arrive; and thanks for how you did the lamp -- I don't have all those inks, but I'll try with what I have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pure perfection as per your usual!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...