Thursday, October 29, 2015

I Hope Santa Spoils You Rotten–MFTWSC #252

MFTWSC252_2015oct29

Hi, everyone, I’m back again with this week’s MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The MFT Challenge & Inspiration Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

MFT_WSC_252

Obviously, I’m still in Santa Suit Die-namics mode, LOL! And I have another idea I want to try to get done with it if I get the time. For this card, I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base, then added a layer of Wild Cherry card stock, popped up on foam mounting tape. I cut the belt from black mirror card stock and gold foil card stock, and assembled and adhered it.

MFTWSC252_2015oct29b


The sentiment is from BB Santa’s Elves, stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with white detail embossing powder. To finish off, I added some Pretty Pink Post sequins.

And there you have it! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!


1fallsupplies



~Supplies~
Stamps:
BB Santa’s Elves (MFT)
Ink:
Versamark (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Wild Cherry card stock, gold foil card stock (MFT); black mirror paper
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Santa Suit Die-namics, foam mounting tape, white detail embossing powder, Pretty Pink Posh sequins (MFT); heat tool

1fallsignature

6 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...