Thursday, May 19, 2016

For My Colorful Friend - MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #281

MFTWSC281_2016may19

Hi, everyone, I’m back with this week’s MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The MFT Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

MFT_WSC_281
This has a circle element so I had to make a shaker card, right? I started with a Stone Gray card stock base. Then I cut End of the Rainbow Die-namics from Sweet Tooth card stock and colored each stripe with Copic markers and reassembled it on another piece of Sweet Tooth card stock. I cut out the circle with Inside & Out Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics and created my shaker with Heat Resistant acetate for the window, foam mounting tape for the dimension, and seed beads in the shaker. The cut out became the back inside so the rainbow appears to be continuous.

MFTWSC281_2016may19b

The sentiment is from Rainbow Greetings and was stamped with Versamark on Black Licorice card stock and heat embossed with white detail embossing powder then popped up on foam. I finished off with some Pretty Pink Posh sequins and some Raindrops.

And that’s it for this week’s
MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Thanks so much for stopping by—see you soon!


1springsupplies




~Supplies~
Stamps:
Rainbow Greetings (MFT)
Ink:
Versamark (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Stone Gray card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Heat Resistant Acetate (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
End of the Rainbow Die-namics, Inside & Out Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, foam mounting tape, Pretty Pink Posh sequins and seed beads, white detail embossing powder, Embossing Magic (MFT); heat tool, Copic markers

1springsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!