Tuesday, July 12, 2016

HB2U–MFT July Release Replay

releasereplay_2016jul12

Hello and welcome to MFT’s July Release Replay! Today our team is taking a fresh look at our most recent release with inspiring ideas and innovative takes on the complete collection. We love the opportunity to look at our products with fresh eyes, envisioning entirely new ways to showcase the possibilities they present. We can’t wait to share our ideas with you!


Print

I hadn’t had a chance to use the new Gift Box Cover-Up Die-namics so I thought I’d take it out for a spin. I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base then added another piece of Sweet Tooth card stock on which I stamped Sheet Music Background with Black Licorice hybrid ink. I overlaid that with Translucent Vellum to soften the look since I knew I was going to use several images on the front and didn’t want my background to be distracting. Next I cut Gift Box Cover-Up Die-namics from Sweet Tooth card stock and popped it up on foam mounting tape on the card base.

releasereplay_2016jul12b

Then I stamped and cut three images with BB Beary Special Birthday and BB Beary Special Birthday Die-namics using Black Licorice hybrid ink, colored them with Copic markers, and tucked them into the sections of the Cover-Up. The sentiment was made using LLD Stitched Banner Alphabet Die-namics and Black Licrorice card stock backed with Sweet Tooth card stock.

This was a super fun card to make! Thanks so much for stopping by—see you soon!


1newsupplies



~Supplies~
Stamps:
BB Beary Special Birthday, Sheet Music Background (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice hybrid ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Black Licorice card stock, X-Press It Blending Card, Translucent Vellum (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
BB Beary Special Birthday Die-namics, Gift Box Cover-Up Die-namics, LLD Stitched Banner Alphabet Die-namics, foam mounting tape (MFT); Copic markers, baker’s twine

1newsignature

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable. Love all the cute bears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara--Love this card! The sheet music makes a perfect backdrop! Love all the elements combined.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!