Friday, August 12, 2016

Grateful For You–MFT Color Challenge #51

MFTCPC51_2016aug12

Hi, all, I'm back with this week's MFT Color Challenge! Are you ready? Here's this week's color combo: Cornflower, Green-Eyed Monster, Orange Zest, and Daffodil. All of the details about the color challenge are available on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The MFT Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.


MFT_ColorChallenge_PaintBook_51
What a cheerful color palette! Full of bold colors that can pretty much stand alone in a design. So that’s the direction in which I went. I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base. I added more Sweet Tooth card stock as a lower border by stamping it with Triple Stripe Background and Black Licorice dye ink.

MFTCPC51_2016aug12b

On more Sweet Tooth card stock I stamped images from Abstract Art with the challenge colors, then, from Black Licorice card stock I cut the die from Grateful for You and adhered it over the stamped colors. I finished the sentiment with one from BB Birthday Bears. I popped the card front up on the base with foam mounting tape and finished off with some enamel dots.

And that’s it for today! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!


1newsupplies



~Supplies~
Stamps:
Abstract Art, Triple Stripe Background, BB Birthday Bears (MFT)
Ink:
Cornflower dye ink, Green-Eyed Monster dye ink, Orange Zest dye ink, Daffodil dye ink, Black Licorice dye ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Black Licorice card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Grateful for You, foam mounting tape (MFT); enamel dots

1newsignature

1 comment:

  1. Very cool card, love how you used the colours and I love the stripes just peeking out. Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!