Monday, January 23, 2017

No Place Like Home--MFT January Card Kit, Countdown Day One

cardkitday1_2017jan23


Hello, everyone! We have a super cool card kit for you this month! No Place Like Home Card Kit is going to be a huge hit and is my personal favorite one so far! This is Reveal Day One--the kit will be available for purchase tomorrow night, January 24th, at 9pm EST. Be sure to check by the MFT Blog for all the details and more samples from the talented MFT Design Team.


Print

There are so many truly awesome sentiments in the set but one of my favorites is this one. I started by stamping it at the bottom of my card base with Gravel Gray dye ink. Then, I wanted to simulate a door to a home so I used the Cherry Wood Adhesive-Backed Sheet that comes in the kit, cut the key hole from Lock and Key Die-namics, and popped it up on foam mounting tape. Next I cut the key from Silver shine card stock, the tag cut from In the Buff card stock with the new Free With $60 Stitched Tiny Tags Die-namics, and added the SOLD sign on it cut with LLD Bottlecap Letters Die-namics. I tied them together with baker’s twine—to make it festive and tie the reds together—and popped them up on foam.

cardkitday1_2017jan23b


Then I created a tiny house from the Home Sweet Home Die-namics included in the kit at the bottom of the “door” and popped the whole thing up on foam on the base. Wouldn’t any new home buyer LOVE this card? I know I would!

And that’s it from me for Day One of
MFT’s January Card Kit Countdown! Thanks so much for stopping by—see you soon!


1newsupplies




~Supplies~
Stamps:
No Place Like Home Card Kit (MFT)
Ink:
Gravel Gray dye ink (MFT)
Paper:
No Place Like Home Card Kit, Grout Gray card stock, Steel Gray card stock, Gravel Gray card stock, In the Buff card stock, Lemon Chiffon card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
No Place Like Home Card Kit, foam mounting tape, LLD Bottlecap Letters Die-namics, Quickie Glue Pen, MISTI (MFT); baker’s twine

1newsignature

19 comments:

  1. This is a darling card kit and I love your card, too! I really love the wood veneer background! Thanks for always inspiring me in so many ways with your pretty creations!

    Sincerely,
    Merilee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love your cards. The new kit is wonderful. I purchased my first kit recently and was so pleased with it. Thanks for always inspiring me. Jan D., FL

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be amazing to give a card as beautiful as this to family or friends who have recently purchased a new home - love how you added the "sold" tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love anything that has houses on it. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! What a fun card to give to someone who just got a house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! What a fun card to give to someone who just got a house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the wood veneer paper. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this, Barbara. You do the most amazing work, I am always inspired. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful kit!
    Love the card! 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love your card... thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card.......love the key hole on the wood paper. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. The house dies are so versatile, cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This gives me a great idea for a realtor friend! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute! I think all realtors should have this kit! :}

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this card and have to have this kit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...