Thursday, January 05, 2017

Season’s Giving Blog Hop Winner!!!

Many thanks to everyone for the very kind words and comments you left on my post in the blog hop.

I’m happy to now announce the randomly selected winner of my prize, so, without further ado (drum roll, please) the winner is…

    

      Terri January 2, 2017 at 11:38 PM

       Loved your shaker card! Thanks for being a part of this awesome blog hop.


Thank you, Terri! I’ve emailed you privately and as soon as you get back to me I’ll send you the code for your
MFT gift card.

If I don’t hear from the winner within 48 hours, I’ll choose another winner and notify you by email.

Thanks again, everyone, for helping to make this another successful Season’s Giving Blog Hop!

1newsignature

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Thank you Barbara! I am so excited to have won your give-away and can't wait to go shopping. I really enjoyed the blog hop and got so much inspiration from everyone's work. Thank you again! Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Terri! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Terri, and Happy Shopping!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...