Tuesday, May 09, 2017

MFT May Release Replay

releasereplay_2017may9


Today our team is taking a fresh look at our most recent release with inspiring ideas and innovative takes on the complete collection. We love the opportunity to look at our products with fresh eyes, envisioning entirely new ways to showcase the possibilities they present. We can’t wait to share our ideas with you!


Print

I completely and utterly ADORE the seagulls in Seaside Seagulls Stamp Set and Seaside Seagulls Die-namics!!! I wasn’t sure when I first saw them but after I used them the very first time I was smitten! For this card, I started by sponging the sky with Blue Breeze dye ink and the new it-will-rock-your-world Cloud Stencil. Seriously, folks, this thing is AWESOME! Then I cut Ocean Waves Die-namics from Summer Splash card stock, stamped the sentiment from the set and popped each wave up on foam mounting tape.

releasereplay_2017may9b

The gulls were stamped with Black Licorice hybrid ink, colored with Copic markers, and popped up in the waves. That sentiment cracks me up!

And that’s it from me today! Thanks for stopping by—see you soon!


1newsupplies




~Supplies~
Stamps:
Seaside Seagulls Stamp Set (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice hybrid ink, Blue Breeze dye ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Summer Splash card stock, X-Press It Blending Card (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Seaside Seagulls Die-namics, Ocean Waves Die-namics, Cloud Stencil, foam mounting tape, MISTI, Uni-Ball White Gel Pen (MFT); Copic markers, sponge dauber

1newsignature

2 comments:

  1. Those gulls make me smile every time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card.. fresh colors and a great sea-atmosphere!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!