Tuesday, September 19, 2017

MFT September Card Kit: Snow Globe, Day Two

cardkitday2_2017sep19

Hi, all! So, what do you think of this month’s kit? Amazing, right? The Design Team had some crazy cute ideas for you yesterday and there’s more to come today so be sure to check out the MFT Blog for all the details. Release is tonight at 9pm Eastern, so make a note!


Print


You know I like to think outside the box so today I decided to do a little Christmas décor arrangement inside my snow globe. To start, I stamped some Sweet Tooth card stock with some foliage from In Bloom with Sour Apple dye ink then cut it with Snow Globe Die-namics. I created my scene using Birthday Candles Die-namics and Fab Foliage Die-namics, added Diamond Dust to the dome shaker pouch, and closed it up.

cardkitday2_2017sep19b

The card front was popped up on foam tape on the card base, to which I added a strip of Birthday Blowout patterned paper and a strip of Black Licorice card stock. For the sentiment, I colored some white card stock with Copics to look like gold or brass, stamped the sentiment from Snow Glob Sentiments, and adhered it under the done to finish.

And there you have it for Day Two of
MFT’s September Card Kit Reveal. Snow Globe Card Kit will be available for purchase TONIGHT at 9pm Eastern so don’t be late! I have a feeling this kit is going to sell out fast. Thanks so much for stopping by! See you tonight for the release!


1newsupplies
All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Snow Globe Sentiments, In Bloom
Die-namics: Snow Globe, Birthday Candles, Fab Foliage
Dye Ink: Sour Apple, Black Licorice
Patterned Paper: Birthday Blowout
MFT Card Stock: Sweet Tooth, Wild Cherry, Banana Split, Orange Fizz, Sour Apple, Jellybean Green, Black Licorice
Supplies: foam mounting tape, Multi Medium Matte Glue, Diamond Dust
Tools: Smart Grid Paper Pad, MISTI, Square Bone Folder, Scor-Buddy, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, Fineline Glue Bottle, Copics

1newsignature

13 comments:

  1. Kit looks like fun. A lot of possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the candle idea. It makes a really cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Barbara! Great use of the snow globe kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a creative take! Lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is my favorite kit ever! I love the way you used the hearts in the candle flames, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The candles make a wonderful traditional shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything about this card! SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card-love the addition of candles and greenery. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice Christmas card!Bright and happy!tfs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...