Tuesday, September 19, 2017

MFT September Card Kit: Snow Globe Release

cardkitrelease_2017sep19

Hi, everyone, are you ready??!! Snow Globe Card Kit is now available for purchase in the MFT Boutique! You’ve seen some amazing samples over the last couple of days from the design team and that’s just the tip of the creative iceberg—so many things you can do with this kit. Be sure to check by the MFT Blog for more info and more samples, then go snag yours! Remember, we now have a new free with $60 die available for our customers with every kit release. It will be the free die (while supplies last) for the duration of the month until the next release. The mid-month Free with $60 die for September is Joy Die-namics.


Print


I created another little outdoor scene for this card using Scenic Snow Globe Die-namics. I set the snow globe into the overall card design by extending the snow on either side of the dome shaker pouch with Snow Drifts Die-namics and more trees from the kit.

cardkitrelease_2017sep19b

The sentiment was stamped on the Cherry Wood Adhesive Backed Sheet Snow Globe base with Black Licorice hybrid ink. This ink stamps on the wood just great! Dye ink will not, I found—it will follow the grain of the wood and blur but the hybrid ink did not. Before the dome was assembled I added some Diamond Dust, closed it up, and popped the whole thing up on foam tape on the card base.

And there you have it! I hope I’ve given you some ideas for using YOUR Snow Globe Card Kit. Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!


1newsupplies
All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Snow Globe Sentiments
Die-namics: Snow Globe, Scenic Snow Globe, Snow Drifts
Hybrid Ink: Black Licorice
MFT Card Stock: Sweet Tooth, Blue Breeze, Brick Red, Stone Gray, Elf Green, Sno Cone, Jellybean Green, Gumdrop Green
Specialty Papers: Cherry Wood Adhesive Backed Sheet
Supplies: foam mounting tape, Multi Medium Matte Glue, Diamond Dust, dome shaker pouch
Tools: Smart Grid Paper Pad, MISTI, Square Bone Folder, Scor-Buddy, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, Fineline Glue Bottle

1newsignature

42 comments:

  1. So super darling. Just so in love with this kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet winter scene. I like the snow drifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara, you always inspire me and this is no exception. I hope someday, that we might meet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a creative idea! Great inspiration! I just purchased this kit & can't wait to create with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your winter scene! Thanks for the tip about using the hybrid ink rather than the dye ink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so sweet - love the cosy little house in the snowy forest:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this scen you created, very picturesque.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how the snow globe melts into the background...like a magical cabin you might stumble across in the woods. :) ~storymusicgirl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always look forward to. your creations....sp sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful winter scene. The wood base on the snow globe is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how your snowglobe is seamless with your winter scene! I'll have to try that when I get my kit. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! Thanks for the tip about the hybrid ink. I've had that bleeding happen to me before.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet card. Love the scene you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute little scene you've created! Love the glittery snow!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your shaker card! I love the dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card! I love how your scene extends to the sides of the snow globe.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this card and can't wait to get my kit!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome card and kit. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute! Love all the trees around the globe and the wooden-looking base with the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Delightful winter scene! It makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am so in love with this kit! Can't wait to get mine!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You did a fabulous job with this lovely kit.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the snow covered house in the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely winter scene!Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the little touch of sparkle with the snow

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love how this card kit makes scene building easier. Great card, love the scene

    ReplyDelete
  28. This winter scene is very cute! Love the new kit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...