Sunday, November 05, 2017

My Favorite Things November Release Countdown, Day Three

countdownday3_2017nov5

Hi there!! So what do you think about this release so far? Pretty amazing, right? Today we’re previewing Coffee Break Stamp Set, Coffee Date Stamp Set, Coffee Date Die-namics, Friends in the Forest Stamp Set, Friends in the Forest Die-namics, Linked Chain Circle Frames Die-namics, and Patterned Paper Graphic Grid Pastels. Don’t forget that release is on November 7th at 9pm Eastern. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for all the details!

Print

I love today’s preview products!!! I had so much fun playing working with them! First up is this fun coffee themed card. I love that Moka pot so much!!! To begin, I did a stenciled background using molding paste and then ink. I wanted to include a bunch of these images so I arranged them in Stitched Collage Frame Die-namics, which I first cut from Kraft card stock and popped up on foam.

countdownday3_2017nov5b

Then I stamped the images, colored the pot and some highlights on the cups/mugs, and paper pieced the rest of the cups/mugs. I popped them up on foam, added the sentiment, and finished off with some hearts. Love!!
*****

My second card features a super sweet scene using Friends in the Forest Stamp Set and Die-namics.

countdownday3b_2017nov5

Could these little critters be any cuter??? I set my scene by starting with Drifts & Hills Stencil, added some Modern Trees Stamp Set, Birch Trees Die-namics, and Snow Drifts Die-namics stamped with the sentiment.

countdownday3b_2017nov5b

The images were stamped on No-Line Coloring card stock (heat set) with Black Licorice hybrid ink, colored with Copics, and adhered into the scene. Foam mounting tape was used for dimension.

And there you have it for Day Three of
MFT’s November Release Countdown! Thanks so much for stopping by—see you back tomorrow for Day Two!


1newsupplies_thumb[1]
All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Coffee Card:
Stamps: Coffee Break, Coffee Date
Die-namics: Coffee Date, Stitched Collage Frame, Tag Builder Blueprints 5, Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips 
Stencils: English Brick Wall
Dye Ink: Brick Red
Hybrid Ink: Black Licorice
Specialty Inks: Versamark
Patterned Paper: Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots Pastels, Tiny Check, Watercolor Wash Brights, Roses All Over Pastels
MFT Card Stock: Sweet Tooth, Black Licorice, Kraft, Wild Cherry
Supplies: foam mounting tape, Peerless Watercolors, white detail embossing powder, Multi Medium Matte Glue
Tools: Smart Grid Paper Pad, MISTI, Square Bone Folder, Scor-Buddy, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, Precision Tip Glue Applicator Bottle, Embossing Magic, Copics, Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen, Mini Mister, water brush, sponge daubers, palette knife
Other: molding paste, heat tool

Hello Card:
Stamps: Friends in the Forest, Modern Trees
Die-namics: Friends in the Forest, Birch Trees, Solid Birch Trees, Snow Drifts
Stencils: Drifts & Hills
Dye Ink: Peach Bellini, Blue Breeze, Chocolate Brown
Hybrid Ink: Black Licorice
MFT Card Stock: Sweet Tooth, Cement Gray, No-Line Coloring
Supplies: foam mounting tape, Multi Medium Matte Glue
Tools: Smart Grid Paper Pad, MISTI, Square Bone Folder, Scor-Buddy, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, Precision Tip Glue Applicator Bottle, Copics, Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen, Mini Ink Blending Tool

1newsignature_thumb[1]

16 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara, I saw these cards at the MFT Boutique today and they are both phenomenal! I couldn't stop looking at them 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - such versatility! You went from sophisticated to whimsical. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of your scenery cards, especially the coffee one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great cards- Clever shelving for the coffee pot and cups! Tha animal winter scene is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these cards are awesome, can not decide which one I like best

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you separated the snowbanks on the 2nd card!Awesome scene!The first card is beautiful as well :) tfs

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY... Your cards are awfully darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both so beautiful. The first one reminds me of a coffee shop, with the brick background (which is brilliant, btw).

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are always sooo clever. I love the brick wall! And the winter scene is sooo serene and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the background on your coffee card. Looks like a sweet cafe. These critters are wonderful also.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This javagirl is squealing
    Thanks
    Liz aka javagirl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh-Mazing, Gorgeous, Stunning! You Rock Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this card! I went "ooohh" when I saw it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!