Thursday, November 23, 2017

You Are My Happy Place–MFT Color Challenge #82

MFTCPC82_2017nov23

Hi, all, I'm back with the latest MFT Color Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s color combo: Cornflower, Blu Raspberry, Coral Crush, and Lemon Chiffon. All of the details about the color challenge are available on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The MFT Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

Print

I love these colors!! They worked perfectly with an oil painting I’d pinned onto my inspiration board—I love it and it was just sitting there waiting to inspire me! I sponged the background (masked off the top while doing the bottom and vice versa) using the challenge colors in dye ink and stamped the sentiment from Beach Bunnies before popping it up on foam on a card base.

MFTCPC82_2017nov23b

Then I cut and adhered several elements from Beach Scene Builder Die-namics and added Puffy Clouds cut from Grout Gray card stock. I used my white gel pen to add a moon path on the water. So pleased with how this turned out!


1newsupplies_thumb[1]
All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Beach Bunnies
Die-namics: Beach Scene Builder, Puffy Clouds
Dye Ink: Blu Raspberry, Lemon Chiffon, Cornflower, Coral Crush, Black Licorice
MFT Card Stock: Sweet Tooth, Black Licorice, Grout Gray
Supplies: foam mounting tape, Multi Medium Matte Glue
Tools: Smart Grid Paper Pad, MISTI, Square Bone Folder, Scor-Buddy, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, Precision Tip Glue Applicator Bottle, Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen, Mini Ink Blending Tool 

1newsignature_thumb[1]

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, Barbara! The way you used the colors truly is inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous scene! I love the white detail on the water!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...