Tuesday, January 16, 2018

MFT January Release Replay

releasereplay_2018jan16

Hello and welcome to MFT’s January Release Replay! Today our team is taking a fresh look at our most recent release with inspiring ideas and innovative takes on the complete collection. We love the opportunity to look at our products with fresh eyes, envisioning entirely new ways to showcase the possibilities they present. We can’t wait to share our ideas with you!


Print


I absolutely LOVE the new Marble Background! I love it in gray for a “natural” look and I love it in bright colors for a funky look. For this card I went with the funky look :) I inked it up with Coral Crush, Poppy, and Razzle Berry dye inks and stamped it on a Sweet Tooth card stock base. Next I stamped Romantic Script Background, trimmed it down so the gorgeous colored marble would show, and cut the hearts from the center using Hearts in a Row – Vertical Die-namics.

releasereplay_2018jan16b

After added a backing of matching card stocks to show through the hearts, I popped it up on foam, added sentiments from From the Heart Stamp Set, heat embossed on Black Licorice card stock, and finished off with some matching hearts, cut with Blueprints 32 Die-namics and Tag Builder Blueprints 6 Die-namics.

And that’s it from me! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!


1newsupplies_thumb[1]

All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: From the Heart, Marble Background, Romantic Script Background
Die-namics: Hearts in a Row – Vertical, Blueprints 32, Tag Builder Blueprints 6
Dye Ink: Coral Crush, Poppy, Razzle Berry, Black Licorice
Specialty Inks: Versamark
MFT Card Stock: Sweet Tooth, Black Licorice, Coral Crush, Poppy, Razzle Berry
Supplies: foam mounting tape, white detail embossing powder, Multi Medium Matte Glue
Tools: Smart Grid Paper Pad, MISTI, Square Bone Folder, Scor-Buddy, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, Precision Tip Glue Applicator Bottle, Embossing Magic, craft tweezers
Other: heat tool


1newsignature_thumb[1]

3 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...