Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Bundle of Balloons - MFT March Card Kit Release

ballooncardkitrelease_2018mar20

Hi, everyone, are you ready??!! Bundle of Balloons Card Kit is now available for purchase in the MFT Boutique! You’ve seen some amazing samples over the last couple of days from the design team and that’s just the tip of the creative iceberg—so many things you can do with this kit. Be sure to check by the MFT Blog for more info and more samples, then go snag yours! Remember, we have a new free with $60 die available for our customers with every kit release. It will be the free die (while supplies last) for the duration of the month until the next release. The mid-month Free with $60 die for March is Block Happy Birthday Die-namics.

 
Print

Five special prizes will be placed in five random card kit boxes. The prizes will be vouchers and will be in the following amounts: $25, $25, $25, $50, and $100. The gift vouchers will be placed inside hot pink balloons, which will be tucked into the five lucky card kit boxes. How exciting is that?!?!

 
bundleofballoonspromo

For this card I cut balloons to spell “congrats” and popped them up on foam, then drew the streamers with a black Copic multiliner pen. I left the letters completely cut out for a fun and modern look.

ballooncardkitrelease_2018mar20b

I heat embossed a sentiment from Yay for You and added some Black & White Stripes Patterned Paper across the bottom of the card base.

And that’s it! Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope I’ve given you some ideas for using YOUR Bundle of Balloons Card Kit. See you soon!


1newsupplies_thumb[1]

All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Yay for You
Die-namics: Bundle of Balloons Card Kit
Specialty Inks: Versamark
Patterned Paper: Black & White Stripes
MFT Card Stock: Electric Red, Orange Zest, Daffodil, Gumdrop Green, Blu Raspberry, Blue Yonder, Grape Jelly, Razzle Berry, Sweet Tooth, Black Licorice
Supplies: foam mounting tape, E-Z Runner, white detail embossing powder, Multi Medium Matte Glue
Tools: Smart Grid Paper Pad, Mini MISTI, Mini MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Square Bone Folder, Scor-Buddy, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, Precision Tip Glue Applicator Bottle, Embossing Magic, craft tweezers, plastic eraser
Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, heat tool


1newsignature_thumb[1]

38 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara, such cute and fun cards from yesterday and today. This card kit is SO versatile and I’m loving the various designs you all are showing us. I love that you left the letters out (I can never get it right, whether that’s the negative/positive of the die). It’s fun and modern, especially with the pattern paper. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and easy way to make a card...love these balloons! I like the idea you left the letters out even making it easier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used the black and white with the colored balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun Card!
    Like how the open letters look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Congrats card, I love your cool strings too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. those stripes on the bottom look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great card and a great kit! I like the combo or colors and then black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card and your streamers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet! Love the look with the letters cutout and your great hand drawn balloon strings. The b/w stripe paper is always the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun card! I love your little balloon strings.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card. Wish I was comfortable drawing the strings freehand. Yours look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card! Love all those balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an amazing Congrats card! Full of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this card. I wish you would create a stamp with your hand drawn balloon strings. I love the look of them on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous! Love the design and bold colors!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this look of leaving the letters cut out and open. All your cards were fun and thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Like the design of Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like how you used these balloons without the letters inlaid ...different look.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your fun and colorful card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. stunning card - love this new release:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute. I like the colorful balloons and the cut out letters.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your card! What a cool kit this is :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the rainbow balloons !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  25. What fun dimension on your balloons! I also really like how you did the strings. It's funny the little things that just make the card, and I think those strings are it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your awesome creations, especially the Congrats card! What a unique way to say it!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I just love this card kit but now it’s sold out with no more coming! I hope we’ll be able to purchase the dies at least. I gotta have it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fabulous card. Love the colors and your strings look fabulous for being hand drawn.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the modern feel of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fabulous card! Äąove the strip of patterned paper that adds interest

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lovely hand drawn streamers to your beautiful balloon card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...