Tuesday, May 22, 2018

MFT May Card Kit Release–Painted Prints

cardkitdayrelease_2018may22

Hi, everyone, are you ready??!! Painted Prints Card Kit is now available for purchase in the MFT Boutique! You’ve seen some amazing samples over the last couple of days from the design team and that’s just the tip of the creative iceberg—so many things you can do with this kit. Be sure to check by the MFT Blog for more info and more samples, then go snag yours! Remember, we have a new free with $60 die available for our customers with every kit release. It will be the free die (while supplies last) for the duration of the month until the next release. The mid-month Free with $60 die for May is Flower Vase Die-namics.


MFT_PaintedPrints_Blog

For this card I used both color values of flowers—pink and coral—along with both greens for the leaves. I stamped up a bunch of flowers and leaves and created a swag down the left side of my card front.

cardkitdayrelease_2018may22b

The sentiment was stamped with Steel Gray Hybrid Ink before it was popped up on the base with foam tape or the flowers added. I finished off with some matching Sprinkles and it was done!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope I’ve given you some ideas for using YOUR Painted Prints Card Kit. See you soon!


1newsupplies_thumb[1]

All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Painted Prints Card Kit
Die-namics: Painted Prints Card Kit, A2 Rectangle STAX Set 2
Dye Ink: Peach Bellini, Coral Crush, Persimmon, Razzle Berry, Cotton Candy, Sour Apple, Gumdrop Green
Hybrid Ink: Steel Gray
MFT Card Stock: Sweet Tooth
Supplies: foam mounting tape, E-Z Runner, Multi Medium Matte Glue, Sprinkles: Bubblegum, Tangerine, Limeade
Tools: Smart Grid Paper Pad, Mini MISTI, Mini MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Square Bone Folder, Scor-Buddy, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, Precision Tip Glue Applicator Bottle, craft tweezers, plastic eraser
Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter


1newsignature_thumb[1]

30 comments:

  1. Love the colour choices you've made on this beautiful card. Loving this release from MFT. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful samples, Barbara. I love the vertical design on this one. Just lovely. Liz J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply Elegant! Great job! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful... whatever you do it comes out pretty it’s just really well-designed. Sometimes I want to take my time and let my creative juices flow and other times you know I just need a card and I think this will be my go to card kit when I need a beautiful card and I need it it now. . . Ldyjs@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very simple and pretty. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job showcasing the kit, Barbara! Love the subtle color scheme of your floral swag with all the white space...so fresh looking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This kit and your card are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yet another shining example of your amazing skills. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card !! So elegant !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely, sweet and fresh card! Beautiful inspiration using this wonderful kit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Your card is so gorgeous!!! I'm totally in love for the stunning colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! I love the colours you used!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty with the pink and coral flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow this card is gorgeous - love the delicate colors on your flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful! Love the soft colors and the placement of the enamel dots! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so pretty and soft. Love the way you arranged the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely gorgeous card! Love the new kit.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very lovely color combination and final card. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very lovely color combination and final card. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  20. So pretty! I love all of the dimension in this card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This card is so elegant and classy.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your card Barbara! The enammel dots really give it a nicer touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...