It's time again for MFT à la modes! Yay! I just love these girls, don't you? Today we're showing you à la modes in Wishing You Luck! We'll have another set for you tomorrow and both are super, super cute! They will be released tomorrow night at 10:00pm EST along with the March VIP package! Be sure to head on over to Kim's blog to see what designers are giving you a preview today. But first, a few things about these stamps.
- à la modes will be available only in rubber
- Each set is produced in the USA using the highest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.
- Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
- Packaged in a clear hang bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety, after purchase.
- $10.95 for the 3 x 4" set.
Now, on to my card :)
This set doesn't *have* to be limited to a St. Patrick's Day, of course, but that's pretty much the direction in which I went with it :) She's colored with Copic markers, cut out with an oval Nestabilities die, and I couldn't resist that big ol' gingham bow with a four leaf clover charm. And, of course, I used my favorite Little Scallop Strip Die-namics die for the green border. Other MFT products I used are Sweet Tooth and Gumdrop Green card stock.
And here are the Copics I used.
Thanks SO much for stopping by! Hope to see you back tomorrow for another à la modes teaser!
Stamps: à la modes in Wishing You Luck (MFT)
Paper: Sweet Tooth and Gumdrop Green card stock (MFT); striped paper (Paper Studio)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo BlackAccessories/tools: Cuttlebug. Large Dot embossing folder (Provocraft); Little Scallop Strip Die-namics die, button (MFT); Petite Oval and Petite Scalloped Oval Nestabilites, Tag Trio (Spellbinders); twine (PTI); ribbon, charm (craft store); Copic markers