Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Ho Ho Ho–Die-namics Design: Christmas Card Components

die-namicsdesign_2015oct27

This month we’re feeling festive creating die-cut delights for the season. Get in gear for Christmas crafting and get a jumpstart on your card making - Die-namics make it a breeze to quickly create everything you need to build that card stash in a hurry and our team is sharing the inspiration to get started.

MFT_DienamicsDesign_SideBar
Thanks for joining me for this month’s Die-namics Design post! I decided to use Pop-Up Christmas Greetings Die-namics for my card today. I got this idea for a variation of the Santa suit after I found this adorable tiny buckle in my stash. I started by cutting Christmas Greetings Die-namics in a piece of Wild Cherry card stock, then I stamped the sentiment, from LJD Trim the Tree with Versamark and heat embossed with white detail embossing powder.

die-namicsdesign_2015oct27b

I created the belt from black mirror paper, cut the holes with Blueprints 25 Die-namics, assembled the belt and adhered it, and finished off with a few Pretty Pink Posh sequins after popping it up on a Sweet Tooth card stock base with foam mounting tape. It went together quite quickly after I got my design worked out so I think it would be a good one for mass production.

And that’s it! Thanks so much for stopping by today! See you soon!

1fallsupplies


~Supplies~
Stamps:
LJD Trim the Tree (MFT)
Ink:
Versamark (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Wild Cherry card stock (MFT); black mirror paper
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Blueprints 25 Die-namics, Pop-Up Holiday Greetings Die-namics, foam mounting tape, white detail embossing powder, Pretty Pink Posh sequins (MFT); tiny belt buckle, heat tool 

1fallsignature

4 comments:

  1. OMGosh!!!!!! I think you have out-done yourself!!! Again beyond talented, never would have given this a idea!!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Barbara, so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Barbara, this card is SWEET! (I had to pin it even though I don't have letter dies yet! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card. Love that belt! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...