Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Quilts--Wishing you peace, love, and joy.

Happy Christmas Eve!!! Hope everyone is done and able to relax and enjoy the holiday. I can't think of any better wish for you than the sentiment on this card.

I love PTI's quilt stamps and decided to do some in Christmas colors for this card. I stamped the squares on Kraft card stock with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and colored them with Copic markers. Then I punched them out with a 3/4" punch and matted them with squares cut/embossed with Classic Square Nestabilities. I did some scoring with my ScorPal for interest since this is "kinda" CAS.

My ribbon and button really match better IRL--not sure why I can't capture it better with my camera, but there it is ;-)

Thanks for stopping by today!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Quilter's Sampler, Quilter's Sampler Additions, Tree Trimming Trio (PTI)
Paper: Kraft, ruby Red, Always Artichoke (SU!)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Classic Square Nestabilities (Spellbinders); ribbon, 3M foam squares (craft store); button (shash); Rustic twine (PTI); Copic markers; ScorPa
l

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Bar, I love your quilt stamps, perfect for the holidays. Hugs Cindy xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Simple & Elegant.
    Merry Christmas!
    Hugs & Aloha,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAS and LOVELY! Gorgeous, country colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara -- another beauty! Great style!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...