Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Holidays

I have another Christmas card and for this one I'm using PTI's Tree Trimming Trio. I was totally inspired by this card by Debbie Olson. This was a quick and easy card--stamp the tree, tie on some buttons, and do the layers. Voila! And I love this gorgeous paper from Making Memories called Mistletoe. The colors are perfect with PTI's New Leaf and Scarlet Jewel cardstock. Buttons are PTI's Vintage buttons in Scarlet Jewel tied on with Rustic Cream Button Twine. I popped the smaller element up on 3M foam squares and then popped the tree up on them as well for more dimension. Easy peasy and I love the look!

Thanks for stopping by today!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Tree Trimming Trio (PTI)
Paper: Very Vanilla (SU!); New Leaf, Scarlet Jewel (PTI); Mistletoe 8 x 8 pad (Making Memories)
Ink: New Leaf (PTI)
Accessories: ribbon, 3M foam squares (craft store); Vintage buttons and twine (PTI)


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I Love the buttons, they are one of my favorite embellies.....Happy Holidays.
    Aloha from Hawaii,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, it's gorgeous! I love that paper you used with the tree...looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are always so beautiful, Barb. Love what you did with the tree in the corner, and that paper is VERY pretty!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...