Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hey there

I finally got a chance to play with my new Papertrey Ink stamps. Today I have one using Say It With Style and Background Basics: Text Style II and for my layout I'm using Mojo Monday Sketch #118.

This was a pretty easy card to make--once I decided on stamps and paper. My patterned paper is Green Tea Leaves. I stamped the image on Vintage Cream with Ripe Avocado and Ocean Tides ink and matted it with Ripe Avocado and Ocean Tides card stock and added a little ribbon strip. Then I stamped the text on a white (really cream) Prima flower in Ocean Tides, tied a couple of Vintage buttons on with some Vintage twine, and added a couple of punched out leaves. I'm liking it.

Thanks for stopping by today!!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Say It With Style, Background Basics: Text Style II (PTI)
Paper: Vintage Cream, Ripe Avocado, Ocean Tides, Green Tea Leaves (PTI)
Ink: Ripe Avocado, Ocean Tides (PTI)
Accessories: glue dots, ribbon (craft store); border punch, leaf punch (Martha Stewart); Vintage buttons and Vintage twine (PTI); Prima flower; Corner Chomper; sewing machine


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Love what you've done with the PTI!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWWWWWW! Love that flower and how you did the ribbon behind it. Absolutely STUNNING DP, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara, I saw this at the coast and had to blop over to give more kuddos! LOVE the background with the stitching and the stamped distressed flower with button! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute, Bar! You totally rocked the Mojo sketch! I gave up on it... too intimidating for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is beautiful! love that flower and how you used the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...