Wednesday, December 02, 2009

My Mr. Right - MFT December Teaser Day Five

[If you're looking for my Color Throwdown card, please scroll down to the next post. Thanks!]

I have the final sneak peek for this month's My Favorite Thing's release: my favorite girl, Who's That Girl. You saw her here a couple of weeks ago when she was available in the VIP package. Tonight you'll be able to get her if you missed out then.

I might have mentioned then that I hate to vacuum. I still do. My sweet husband still does the vacuuming and this card says it all. Any man that will vacuum for me is my Mr. Right.

I stamped the image on a Perfect Paper Panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and paper pieced and colored with Copic markers. The rest is pretty simple, but I do want to point out that my "ribbon" is really a piece of Ultra Suede fabric that I found in my stash. I used to sew a lot and when I got rid of a lot of fabric I kept all these scraps. That stuff is expensive, you know, LOL! Anyway, I thought of the suede ribbon I'd been seeing and wondered if the US would work. So I cut a strip to try and it worked beautifully! Manly ribbon, too, doncha know ;-)

MFT DT members (both full-time and guests for December) will be showing you more ways to use this set, so head on over to Kim's blog to see the line up--she'll have the list up at 11:00am EST. Be sure to check them out--I can't wait to see all the ideas everyone comes up with for this set!

Thanks for stopping by today...don't forget the blog hop tonight, also starting at Kim's blog at 10pm EST. There will be much fabulousness--you will not want to miss it!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Maid For WTG (MFT)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Gray, Kiwi Kiss (SU!); Lotus Mat Pack (K & Co.); Perfect Paper Panel (MFT)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: 3M foam squares, pewter brads (craft store); Copic markers; Vintage Buttons and twine (PTI); Ultra Suede fabric (stash); sentiment punches (SU!)


5 comments:

  1. I love this! Love this!!!
    Everything about it just makes me SMILE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That'd be my Mr. Right, too! Fabulous design, Bar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the papers you used on this! Great images!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. The color is wonderful and we all need the mr right to do our vacuming.:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...