Monday, December 14, 2009

Wake me when it's Christmas!

That's how I feel today, LOL! We had our open house yesterday and a fine time was had by all! All the work decorating and preparing was so worth it. Everyone seemed to have a fabulous time, so I did too. After the party we went to a holiday pops concert--what a great way to end a great day!

But today I'm pooped, LOL! Today will be filled with clean up and party put away for another year. After today, I can cruise on into Christmas with ease--everything got done before the party so I'm ready for Christmas.

This My Favorite Things set is called Merry Christmas and is from last year. WTG looks like I feel today, LOL. I'd love to curl up with a book and some hot chocolate, but it's back to work tomorrow and I know if I don't get the clean up done today, I'll regret it.

I stamped the image on a Perfect Paper Panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with Copic markers and paper pieced. My patterned paper is from a K & Co. mat stack called Peppermint Twist and I used an assortment of flat-backed pearls to decorate the tree and for the corner accent. The sentiment was stamped on Whisper White and cut/embossed with a Classic Circle Nestabilities die, as was the mat.

Thanks for stopping by today!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Merry Christmas (MFT)
Paper: Whisper White, Garden Green, Riding Hood Red (SU!); Peppermint Twist mat stack (K & Co.); Perfect Paper Panel (MFT)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Classic Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinder); ribbon, flat backed pearls (craft store); New Leaf Vintage Button, Rustic Twine (PTI); Copic markers; sewing machine


4 comments:

  1. I am glad everything went well with your open house....one of these years, I am coming down there!!! :D
    Love this little cutie---I can imagine that it was a perfect representation of how you felt! AND you went to a pops concert afterwards?!!! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWEET! LOVE the baubles on the tree, and her plaid pajama pants! (Glad the party went well, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Barbara! Thanks again for entering the Olympics of Stamping challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...