Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I'm Walking On Sunshine

Remember that song? Well that's me today because I can finally share some happy, happy news! I'm dirty!! YES!! I'm one of the newest SCS Dirty Dozen!!! Talk about a dream come true! If you're a Fan Club member you can read all about it there, and if you're not, now's a great time to become one--find out how to do that here. Not only can you peek into the Dirty Dozen Gallery for loads of dirty inspiration, but one lucky Fan Club member who participates in our special challenge will win an Etsy Treasury item of their choosing, up to a $100 value! How cool is that!? Get all the deets here.

To celebrate my good news, I have this card to show you today which was inspired by that song.


When I was working on this card my DH came in and looked over my shoulder as I was arranging the pieces and said it looked like I was working on a felt board, LOL. Well, some felt, some paper. I stamped the tree from Grow Love - Plant a Tree on Fossil card stock twice and patterned paper once, and layered it up. I built up my little scene, stitched the sun beams and computer generated the sentiment. This card is exactly how I feel today :)



Oh, and I just gave you a little hint about the Dirty Dozen theme for this month, so why don't you join the Fan Club and play along ;-)

~Supplies~
Stamps: Grow Love (MFT)
Paper: Sweet Tooth, Fossil (MFT); In Bloom, Bitty Dots, Bitty Squares, Tea Leaves (PTI)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Sunshine, Cloud Trio Die-namics dies, felt (MFT); sewing machine; button (PTI); baker's twine


27 comments:

  1. Your card is just what I needed to get started this morning... So bright and cheerful! You did a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo!!!!! Congrats Barb, you DIRTY girl you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't say it enough! Congrats my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS, sweet Barb! You deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!!!!!!! More congrats, you Dirty thing! I LOVE this card -- I'm sure you ARE walking on sunshine today! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrat's, I can see why they voted you in, your cards are amazing! And I just love this scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Barb! A Title well deserved!!!

    Hugs

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  8. You deserve to be dirty! Your work is always stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on making DD - I will have to go check it out. The sewing on this card is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for you! You so deserve to be dirty...your talent is superb and I'm so happy for you! Going to the site now to check out the creations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now I have that song in my head---but it's a good thing! Congrats again!!! And TFS this happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The card actually made me feel warm for a split second lol Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, congratulations. I love your cards. I'm so glad your hard work has paid off by being invited to be a Dirty Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats, richly deserved. Love your new avatar pic and I am just now noticing how pretty your blog header is. So, Congrats all around!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats Barb!!! You totally deserve the honor!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations Barbara! You so deserve to be a Dirty Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations! And to think I was considering letting my membership lapse! No way now baby! I just love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  18. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T TELL YOU how excited I am!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOO HOO! Barbara! I am just thrilled for you! You are so deserving of this honor! Enjoy the ride! It goes by so very fast! Fabulous card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats! How exciting! I'm off to go check out how to join the fan club. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats - loved your work for a long time! BTW, I LOVE the song Walking On Sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What an adorable card Barbara!! And I can relate to your feeling!! ;) We have so much FUN ahead of us! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Well, congratulations you Dirty Little Girl! Well deserved, for certain! This cute, sunshiney card is a perfect example of why you were chosen. Fabulous work, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Now the song is in my head, too! LOL You KNOW how much I always knew you deserved to be Dirty but I just have to say it again! Congratulations my fabulous friend! LOVE the card, too... the sunbeams are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...