It's that time of the month again--à la modes time at MFT! We've got two ADORABLE sets for you this month--trust me, you're gonna LOVE them!! Today we're showing you à la modes - Cheers. Be sure to check out Kim's blog at 11:00am today to see what members of the Creative Team are previewing this set. Both à la modes sets will be fully released tomorrow night (December 14th) at 10:00pm along with January's VIP set. Here's a few other things you need to know:
- à la modes will be available only in rubber
- Each set is produced in the USA using the highest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.
- Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
- Packaged in a clear hang bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety, after purchase.
- $10.95 for the 3 x 4" set.
Soooooo, without further ado, here's à la modes - Cheers! I just LOVE black for New Year's Eve parties. And gold, of course ;-) So I dressed my girl as I'd love to be dressed, LOL. I colored the image with Copic markers and paper pieced her party dress. After I colored a second copy of the champagne flute I covered it with Glossy Accents, cut it out, and paper pieced it, too. It's hard to see in the picture, but I used the Faux Crochet Border Die-namics die on gold metallic paper for the horizontal element, then tied gold cord around and added a Rolled Flower Die-namics die flower and some punched out leaves. Oo-la-la!
And here's the inside, with another Faux Crochet Border.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'll have the second à la modes card for your tomorrow, and don't forget the VIP Blog Hop and Shop starts at 10:00pm tomorrow night, also at Kim's blog.
Stamps: à la modes - Cheers (MFT)
Paper: Black Licorice, Perfect Paper Panel (MFT); gold metallic (SU!); Fine Linen (PTI); Simple Elegance Mat Stack (The Paper Studio)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo BlackAccessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Rolled Flower and Faux Crochet Die-namics dies; Petite Oval Nestabilities dies (Spellbinders); leaf punches (Martha Stewart); gold cord, flat back gold pearls, pop dots (craft store); Glossy Accents (Ranger); Copic markers; Prismacolor pencils, OMS, blending stumps