Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Hope your Christmas is brimming with love, warmth, good food, and happiness! And I want to take this opportunity to thank each and every one for visiting my blog and for the sweet comments you leave. You make it all worthwhile.


My Merry Christmas card for you is pretty simple. I love this paper--it's by Anna Griffin and I got it from my Secret Santa at work. The sentiment is from MFT's Merry and Bright set, stamped on a Framed Greetings Die-namics die cut and frame stamp, and embellished with some red flat backed pearls.


I used my FAVE Little Open Scallop Strip Die-namics border die for the inside, and another sentiment from Merry and Bright.



Thanks for stopping by! Merry, merry Christmas!!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Merry and Bright, Framed Greetings Die-namics Die and Stamp Set (MFT)
Paper: Fossil, Wild Cherry, Gumdrop Green (MFT); Chrismas mat stack (Anna Griffin)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Framed Greetings and Little Open Scallop Strip Die-namics Dies (MFT); twine (PTI); flat back pearls, pop dots (craft store)

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you Barb! Your card is lovely! Thank you for all the wonderful card you have shared this year. I have learned so much from you. It was like a gift every day.
    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you TONS of Happiness in the coming year and may God Bless you !!!!!

    Thank you for being my Friend Barbara...your wit, and talent always inspire me... Yes, your wit DOES inspire me!!! LOL

    Love you BUNCHES!!!!

    kj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such a simple layout, but stunning elegance! Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...