Thursday, January 27, 2011

Christmas Pursuits Challenge - Embellished JOY Letters

Last week I challenged myself to embellish the JOY letters that I covered with scrapbook paper several years ago and never got finished. A couple of sets I did embellish, like these, and I love them:




I never got around to several sets, like JOY. They were "OK" like that, as you can see here:



But rather bland. So, I gussied them up a bit and I love them. I decided these needed some bling, among other things, and this is how they ended up:


Oh, yeah, MUCH better :)

For next week I'm challenging myself to do my NOEL letters.

Thanks for stopping by! See you next week for the Christmas Pursuits Challenge!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Holly Jolly (PTI)
Ink: Memento Pear Tart and Rose Bud
Paper: Perfect Paper Panel (MFT)
Accessories/tools: snowflake punch (Martha Stewart); buttons (PTI); bling, gold cord, ribbon (craft store)


7 comments:

  1. You're on a roll....keep it going! LOVE all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are doing a great thing and I am going to join you in getting Christmas crafts finished now.

    As for the JOY letters, compared to the other letters, they seem a bit off (before bling) and I thought it might be because you did them all in the same paper where as the other words you did each letter in a different paper. Just a thought- might be what stopped you from finishing them back then?

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd LOVE to see it SNOW at my house. LOL OOPS, it IS snowing here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! Wonderful idea! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What WONDERFUL gifts these will make for all your favorite stamping friends! ROFLMAO!!! They're all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...