Yep, it's MFT à la Modes time! This month's sets are called à la Modes - Oh, Baby and à la Modes - Something's Fishy. Both are super, super cute and will be released tomorrow night at 10:00pm EST along with February's VIP package! Today we're showing you à la Modes - Oh, Baby, so be sure to head on over to Kim's blog to see what designers are giving you a preview today. But first a few things about these stamps.
- à la modes will be available only in rubber
- Each set is produced in the USA using the highest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.
- Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
- Packaged in a clear hang bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety, after purchase.
- $10.95 for the 3 x 4" set.
Now, on to my card :)
Isn't this image adorable?! What a great set to use for a new baby card!! The image was colored with Copic markers and then cut out and popped up on an embossed panel. I used the Little Open Scallop Strip Die-namics die on the bottom of the embossed panel--did I mention I love that die? I finished the card off with some matching ribbon, a button from the Summer collection (which seems to be out of stock), and a sentiment flag. Other MFT products I used are Sweet Tooth and Hot Fudge card stock.
Here are the Copics I used.
Thanks SO much for stopping by! Be sure to come back tomorrow for à la Modes - Something's Fishy.
Stamps: à la Modes - Oh, Baby (MFT)
Paper: Sweet Tooth, Hot Fudge, X-Press Blending card (MFT); True Blue 6 x 6 pad (MME)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots embossing folder (Provocraft); Small Scalloped Border Die-namics die, button (MFT); ribbon, pop dots (craft store); twine (PTI)