Sunday, March 29, 2015

Happy Easter–SSSC #262

SSSC262_2015mar29


Hi, there, peeps! It’s time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge! I love this sketch! Karen is churning out some awesome sketches for us, isn’t she?


SSSC262

Am I the only one who can’t believe it’s almost Easter? OMWord, but time is flying!! I decided to ink up this little PI One of My Favorite Peeps for this card. This was another image I shared on Instagram a couple of weeks ago and now it’s on this card :) If you want to follow me on Instagram, I’m @banders03123.

My card started with a Grout Gray card stock base, then, on a panel of Sweet Tooth card stock, I stamped the peep image from Candy Jar Companions with Daffodil dye ink to create a background. The eyes and nose were stamped with Black Licorice dye ink, then it was matted with Black Licorice card stock and popped up on foam mounting tape. Next up is a strip of Blue Breeze card stock, stamped with Versamark and Striped Backgrounds. I wanted just a hint of pattern and Versamark is great for that. Next is a Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, cut from Sweet Tooth card stock stamped with Grid Background and Black Licorice dye ink, and also popped up on foam. The sentiment was stamped on Black Licorice card stock with Sweet Tooth pigment ink, then heat embossed with clear detail embossing powder and also popped up. The PI was stamped on Neenah Classic Crest Cover, Solar White Smooth, 110lb paper with Black Licorice hybrid ink, colored with Copic markers, fussy cut out, and popped up. I finished off with some enamel dots.

Another sentiment from the set was stamped on the inside.

SSSC262_2015mar29in

And that’s it! Thanks so much for stopping by today! See you soon!


1CAS Supplies2_thumb1




~Supplies~
Stamps:
PI One of My Favorite Peeps, Candy Jar Companions, Grid Background, Striped Backgrounds (MFT)
Ink:
Daffodil dye ink, Black Licorice dye ink, Black Licorice hybrid ink, Sweet Tooth pigment ink, Versamark (MFT)
Paper:
Grout Gray card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Sweet Tooth card stock, Blue Breeze card stock (MFT); Neenah Classic Crest Cover, Solar White Smooth, 110lb
Accessories/tools: Vagabond,
Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, foam mounting tape, clear detail embossing powder (MFT); Copic markers, enamel dots

1CAS-Signature2_thumb1

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Bar! Your coloring rocks and I love your fun peeps background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Love that little PI with the peep and the peep BG is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet treat indeed! I love all of your yellow peeps. Your color combo is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo cute!! I love this PI and the adorable Peep background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Love the Peep background--so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...