Thursday, March 19, 2015

Hello, Sunshine–MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #220

MFTWSC220_2015mar18


Hi, everyone, I’m back again with this week’s MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The MFT Challenge & Inspiration Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.


MFTWSC220

As you can tell, I flipped the sketch. I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base, then prepped my Blue Breeze card stock layer. It’s showing up on my monitor as much darker than it really is, but if I try to lighten it my detail washed out and I don’t like that so I left it. So, I cut the circle out with Circle STAX Die-namics and then prepped my Skyline Border Die-namics – cut from Steel Gray card stock and Black Licorice card stock. Next, on a piece of Sweet Tooth card stock, I sponged Sun Ray Stencil blending Lemon Chiffon dye ink, Daffodil dye ink, Orange Fizz dye ink, and finally Orange Zest dye ink, then placed it under the cut out. I popped up the Blue Breeze layer on foam mounting tape then added my skyline, on which I’d stamped a sentiment from BB Sunflower Sweetheart with Sweet Tooth pigment ink then heat embossed with clear detail embossing powder. I finished off with some enamel dots.

On the inside, I stamped another sentiment from the set with Black Licorice dye ink.

MFTWSC220_2015mar18in

And that’s it! Thanks so much for stopping by—see you soon!


1CAS Supplies2_thumb1




~Supplies~
Stamps:
BB Sunflower Sweetheart (MFT)
Ink:
Sweet Tooth pigment ink, Lemon Chiffon dye ink, Daffodil dye ink, Orange Fizz dye ink, Orange Zest dye ink, Black Licorice dye ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Blue Breeze card stock, Steel Gray card stock, Black Licorice card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Circle STAX Die-namics, Skyline Border Die-namics, Sun Ray Stencil, foam mounting tape, clear detail embossing powder (MFT); enamel dots, sponge daubers, heat tool


1CAS-Signature2_thumb1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...