Monday, April 23, 2018

MFT April Card Kits: Stitched Blooms--Countdown Day Two

cardkitday2_2018apr16

Hello and welcome to Day Two of MFT’s April Card Kit, Stitched Blooms! This kit will be released tonight at 9pm in the MFT Online Boutique.


Print

For this card I used the cool colors from the card stock collection included in the kit. Again, I cut lots of flowers and leaves and assembled the flowers first. Then I added some Black & White Stripes Paper Pack across the bottom and a border created with Stitched Basic Edges Die-namics and Scalloped Stitched Basic Edges Die-namics.

cardkitday2_2018apr16b

Next I adhered my flowers and leaves and added sentiment from More Essential Sentiments, heat embossed on Black Licorice card stock. To finish I added Sparkling Crystals from the kit.

And there you have it for Day Two of MFT’s April Card Kit, Stitched Blooms. Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to stop by the
MFT Blog for all the details and hope to see you tonight for the release.


1newsupplies_thumb[1]

All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: More Essential Sentiments
Die-namics: Stitched Blooms Card Kit, Stitched Basic Edges, Scallop Stitched Basic Edges
Specialty Inks: Versamark
Patterned Paper: Black & White Stripes
MFT Card Stock: Sweet Tooth, Black Licorice, Stitched Blooms Card Kit
Supplies: foam mounting tape, E-Z Runner, white detail embossing powder, Multi Medium Matte Glue
Tools: Smart Grid Paper Pad, Mini MISTI, Mini MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Square Bone Folder, Scor-Buddy, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, Precision Tip Glue Applicator Bottle, Embossing Magic, craft tweezers, plastic eraser
Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter


1newsignature_thumb[1]

9 comments:

  1. I love the colors and all the layers you made. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the blues against the b & w stripes is so pretty, Barbara - love this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those cool colors. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this is such a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a garden on a card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your color combinations especially with the black and white stripes! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The striped paper just makes everything pop! Lovely color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the flowers with the striped paper!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...