Saturday, November 06, 2021

Halfway to the Big Day--Three Days Until MFT's November Release!

 

Hello and welcome to Day Three of MFT's November Release Countdown! Release is in three days, November 9th, at 10am Eastern so make a note! And be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for ALL the details! Today we're previewing Cool Cats Stamp Set, Cool Cats Die-namics, Soft Spot Friends Stamp Set, Soft Spot Friends Die-namics, Connected Stamp Set (Free with $60), and Connected Die-namics.




Today I'm spotlighting this cutecutecute little Tiddly Inks stamp set and Die-namics. I mean, look at her in her high-top Chucks!!! I recently got some low top red Chucks so I HAD to make hers red, too, LOL! To begin, I covered the front of a Sweet Tooth card stock base with Keep Me In Stitched Patterned Paper and set it aside.




I knew I wanted this card to be CAS so the image would really shine so next I cut Sweet Tooth card stock with A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 1, stamped the sentiment with Extreme Black hybrid ink, added some grounding with Copic markers, tied around some baker's twine, and adhered it to the card base with foam tape.




Next I stamped the image on No Line Coloring card stock with Extreme Black hybrid ink, cut it out with the coordinating Die-namics, and colored it with Copic markers. After popping the image up on the card front with foam tape, it was done!

Thanks for stopping by today! See you back tomorrow for Day Two of MFT's November Release Countdown!




All products from
My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: TI Soft Spot Friends
Die-namics: TI Soft Spot Friends, A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 1
Patterned Paper: Keep Me In Stitches
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Sweet Tooth, No Line Coloring
Supplies/Tools: foam mounting tape, MISTI, Steel Snips, Large Metal Adapter Plate for Die-namics

Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Copic markers, tape runner, plastic eraser, Scor-Buddy, Smart Grid Paper Pad, baker's twine



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!